Article Editor


At Northside Veterinary Clinic, our Doctors are accredited by the US Department of Agriculture and available to complete required certificates and documentation for you and your pet and to help you ensure that  requirements for travel are met.

Since regulations vary according to country, we ask that you  come prepared with any additional forms required by your desitination's government. Before your appointment, please visit  International Animal Export Regulations (IREGS) for a list of requirements for specific countries. Be sure to allow enough time before your departure  date as microchipping or specialized blood testing may be needed to enter certain countries. If endorsement of your pet?s health certificate by USDA APHIS Veterinary Services is required by the importing country,you will need to submit the health certificate to the New York Office by overnight mail or in person. State-Specific Guidance Handout for International Pet Travel

Be sure to send us a post card!!