Our hospital is open and we are taking extra precautions to continue providing the best care for your furry family members during the corona virus crisis.
We are implementing new policies to keep everyone safe during this time.
- When you visit us for your scheduled appointment, please remain outside the door and call the front desk to let us know you are here.
- A technician wearing personal protective equipment will greet you outside to take your pet into the hospital.
- IMPORTANT: No clients will be allowed into the clinic.
- You will be asked to either remain outside or to return to pick up your pet. All communications with the doctor will be conducted on the phone.
- We are trying to avoid having to handle credit cards and are not accepting cash at this time. Prior to your visit, we will be sending over credit card authorization forms or are requesting you send us an authorization via email in order to pay for services and medications without the need to swipe your physical card.